Search squid archive

Re: Time based Video Streaming Access

Thank you very much for detailed information with examples.

I have setup ACL as given below:

# ---------Start Here ------------------------
acl OpenIPs src "/etc/squid3/AlwaysOpenIPs.txt"
acl TimedTubed src "/etc/squid3/TimeBasedIPs.txt"
acl NoTubeTime time SMTWHFA 09:00-14:59
acl deny_rep_mime_flashvideo rep_mime_type video/x-flv
http_reply_access allow OpenIPs
http_reply_access allow TimedTubed NoTubeTime
http_reply_access deny deny_rep_mime_flashvideo
http_reply_access allow all

Now "TimedTubed" (Time based youtube/video streaming access) can access all other web sites BUT after the restricted time (09:00-14:59) @ 15:00, they can not access the you tube website.
I want to allow the "TimedTubed" IPs to access you tube only from 15:00 till 08:59.

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.

Regards.