Search squid archive

RE: Cant login to certain flash page via squid?

On 21.06.2012 06:11, Terry Dobbs wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Incase this becomes an issue with a site many users need to access, what is the best way to bypass squid entirely for specific sites? Is there a
clean, easy way to do it? I am running Ubuntu as my squid server.

* Using a PAC file to configure the clients not to sent that traffic through the proxy.

* For interception proxies using a bypass rule to skip interception for that traffic.

Later research indicates that some Flash players are at least pulling system proxy settings from somewhere and using them silently without any kind of editable control. Although no mention was made as to how or where those were setup, or which systems.

Amos