Search squid archive

Authentication with active directory (Windows Server 2008).

Hello,

I would like an opinion of you, I'm implentando squid in the company
where I work and would like to integrate with our active directory
(windows server 2008 R2) in the same way that the ntlm but the same
was giving a little problem because the user accounts were being
blocked.

Sorry I'm a translation using Google Translate.

--
Atenciosamente,

João Paulo Ferreira
Computer Science Student

+ 55 (71) 9297 - 1260
+ 55 (71) 8837 - 7080
joao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Nunca diga para Deus que você tem um grande problema, diga sim, para
o seu problema que você tem um grande Deus."