Search squid archive

Re: issue getting replay_body_max_size to work with an external acl

On 30/05/2012 7:14 p.m., Cameron Charles wrote:
oops wrong email heres what i wrote in replay from  my other email,
sorry to all for the mixup

HI, thanks for the quick response, i have a line like the one you
mentioned above my replay_body.. line, however further above that line
i have  the following line aswell "hhtp_reply_access deny
differentacl"

could this be causing a confliction error or something like that, if
not then i have the lines you suggested in place and still dont get a
restriction working

The one I supplied needs to go first. The "!all" trick allows it to be tested with no effect on the reply and skip through to other access lines for real permit/deny decisions.

If that positioning is correct.... what are you expecting to see and what are you actually seeing? HTTP reply headers would help, as would details of the helper. You can set debug_option 82,9 to get a trae of what the ACL is doing.

Amos