Search squid archive

How to disable squid nat

Hi, we have a proxy to control the acces to Internet to the Lan users
and it is working right. Now I want to install a Router capable to do
a traffic shaping using the original ip addres of the LAN users, but
the router just can see the external IP of the squid server, I tried
to disable this kind of NATing that is doing the squid server but no
success. Please I need your help.

Luis Candia