-----Mensagem original-----
De: Amos Jeffries [mailto:squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012 21:56
Para: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re:  cache videos/bittorrent

On 16.05.2012 08:14, Mário Sérgio Candian wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I'd like to cache some p2p like kazaa, emule, bittorrent, ares, and
> videos
> from Youtube, Netflix or services that use Adaptive Bitrate (ABR). Is
> possible with Squid?
>
> Regards,
> MSC

Squid is an HTTP caching proxy.

Squid is not a P2P, Torrent, or VoD cache.

Squid is also not a multimedia transcoder. Youtube Netflix can be
proxied and cached when they transfer over HTTP. But the ABR is ignored
and can easily lead to bad client experiences.

Amos