Search squid archive

Re: Re: external acl code examples

On 07.05.2012 19:01, Erwann Pencreach wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure that I have well understood the problem (my english not as good as I would like) but I'm using an external ACL (before any sort of
proxy auth)

My external acl returns :
          echo "OK user=$authuser"
          echo "ERR user=$authuser"

Then I can use this sort of acl (only if access hasn't been granted yet
(return Err user=myusername)
not that you can do a per user acl, but you can't check valid
credentials like that:

# exemple d'acl avec l'identifiant de connexion du poste
acl google url_regex ^http://www.google.*
acl googleuser ext_user myusername
http_access allow google googleuser

Oops, I'm going blind again. That is exactly the solution.

Amos