Search squid archive

Re: ntlm and kerberos

On 3/04/2012 7:26 p.m., Anders.Larsson wrote:
Hi!

Im using at the moment ntlm to auth to AD, I got a test server that are using Kerberos..
Now I want to change the prod machine to use Kerberos to.. is there a way to have both auth directives in conf ?

Yes. Simply put them both in.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Authentication#Can_I_use_different_authentication_mechanisms_together.3F

I want to take it in steps so I have to create a acl for src ip/hosts..
But how do I do the point out witch auth so it uses the acl for Kerberos..??
Possible ?

Not possible unfortunately. The clients software decides.

Amos