Search squid archive

Re: Squid reverse proxy configuration

On 24/02/2012 11:35 a.m., Alex Barakov wrote:
Hello.

I want to set squid as a proxy server to my webserver

I am using squid with the following config:
http_port 80 accel defaultsite=domain.com vhost
cache_peer IPADDRESS parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=myAccel
acl our_sites dstdomain domain.com
http_access allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel deny all

I am getting the following error:

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

The configuration is correct for http://domain.com/. (You work for Dotster Incorporated?)

What URL domain name were you testing it with?

Probably you were using www.* form of the domain. Your dstdomain ACL is written not to accept any sub-domains. Maybe you wanted ".domain.com" to accept all sub-domains or to list the specific valid ones like "www.domain.com" alongside the main domain.

Amos