Search squid archive

New Hungarian translation of the error messages

Dear Developers and Users,

I noticed that the Hungarian error page translations are incomplete,
most of the pages are only half-translated and the translated strings
are hard to understand for an average user. As a little bit of
contribution, I created a new translation which is complete, more
accurate and easier to understand even for inexperienced users.

You may find the files in the TGZ file attached.

If you find my contribution useful, feel free to merge the files into
the source code.

Regards,
Gergely Kiss