Search squid archive

Re: SSLBump SSL error (FAO Henrik)

lör 2012-02-11 klockan 10:34 +0000 skrev Alex Crow:

> Henrik,
>
> I have tried adding the line "sslproxy_cipher ALL:!COMPLEMENTOFDEFAULT"
> instead of specifying it in the http_port line.
>
> It's still failing negotiation on the abbeynational request.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

Try playing with openssl s_client until you find settings that the
server accepts.

That's how I found the cipher setting that works for me.

Then use this in sslproxy_cipher directive in Squid to tell Squid what
it should use.

Note: http_port is the wrong place. This controls the ciphers used
towards clients only.

Regards
Henrik