Search squid archive

refresh_pattern options store-stale

hi squid users
aim digging on refresh_pattern some refresh_pattern configuration that i find i saw an option called store-stale and when i configure this refresh_pattern in my squid (3.1.11) it tell me wrong option store-stale, please tell me what this option does and in what version of squid can i implement this option.

thank you with my best regards