Search squid archive

Re: Reverse Proxy for OWA - issue with SSL and ActiveSync

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012, Who Me wrote:

I suspect that I have either mis-configured exporting my SSL cert from my Exchange 2010 server, mis-configured something when extracting the pem for use in squid or fat-fingered my squid config some how. Yet - the thing that is making me crazy is that all of this works for OWA. So if I did any of the above, why would OWA work and not Active Sync?

Something you might consider just as a troubleshooting tool is using stunnel + your cert to set up a SSL server on a different port redirecting to Squid's non-SSL listening port. Comparing results might give you some clue where the problem lies.

 jhardin@xxxxxxxxxx    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a jhardin@xxxxxxxxxx
  Vista: because the audio experience is *far* more important than
  network throughput.
 Tomorrow: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's 256th Birthday