Search squid archive

Re: Re: Unable to forward this request at this time.

On 26/01/2012 2:34 a.m., Luc Igert wrote:
Hello,
i'm bumping here because I have the same error message and it is very
confusing (at least for me :-) .

What is more confusing, the error message words or why they are appearing?

I have 3 hosts, my first one (and default) is working without any problem,
but the 2 other ones arent.
My hosts are online (I can access the servers per IP).
Is something missing in my .conf?

Yes. Details below.

I'm posting my whole squid.conf, maybe someone just sees where the problem
is....
Thanks .

Luc.

Here is my conf:

always_direct allow all

This line essentially means "cache_peer lines are to be ignored.".

Squid will lookup DNS records for the domain it is handed and pass the request DIRECT-ly to the origin server IP it finds there, bypassing the cache_peer hierarchy.

Amos