Search squid archive

Re: save last access

On 24.01.2012 09:19, Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo wrote:
By user just "real people" and maybe his IP.
By Surf Last -> only when a user is loading the page
I need the report in real-time but maybe one user surfed many days
ago, but I need to save this track.

I use Squid 3.0 Stable1. What daemon can I use to make this ?

NOTE: STABLE1 is no longer qualifying as a *current* release. At minimum please upgrade to 3.0.STABLE26, which is at least still security patched and informally supported.

logger2sql or a custom script that works like it should meet your needs with 3.0.

Amos

Thanks a lot for your answer !!