Search squid archive

jesred experiences

Hi all,
While searching for a way to integrate squid with our apt-cacher in a
nice way I came across an article suggesting jesred, it looks very
interesting and I was wondering:
1. what are other peoples experiences with this redirector/url rewriter.
2. has anyone made a list of useful jesred regexes? (I searched but
only found the debian/ubuntu redirects)
3. is it possible to in a similar way integrate a MS SUS server?
Thanks,
Eli