Search squid archive

Re: kernel consideration for heavy loaded network

On 12/04/2011 11:33 AM, Benjamin wrote:
Hi,

We are using centos 6 64 bit for squid with tproxy feature.Our squid purpose is for only cache gain.So i wonder that do we need to compile vanilla kernel with any specific parameters or OS default kernel is enough to use with heavy network.

Regards,
Benjamin
Hi,

Any suggestion or feedback for the same please.

Regards,
Benjamin