Search squid archive

Re: Can't make Squid 3.2 work as Interception proxy

On 1/12/2011 11:59 p.m., Nguyen Hai Nam wrote:
On 12/1/2011 5:55 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

Yes that is packets successfully arriving at squid and HTT request being processed fine. The "intercept" flag tells squid to accept origin server formatted (partial) URLs. Its absence tells Squid to accept proxy formatted (absolute) URLs.

The problem is that IPF-transparent NAT lookup with ioctl() is not working correctly. If you can find for me any kind of documentation on how non-kernel software like squid can do NAT table lookups in your OS I can probably fix that for you.

Amos
Hi Amos,

I discovered that I'm missed IPFilter header files on OI box, so that's why Squid does nothing in intercept mode. After installing the IPFilter headers and recompling Squid 3.2, it works like champs.

Thanks and best regards,
~ Neddie.

Sweet. And thanks for the confirmation IPF works :)

Amos