Search squid archive

Re: MemBuf issue in Squid 3.1.16 on Solaris

On 25/11/2011 8:53 p.m., Justin Lawler wrote:
Hi, thanks Amos for this.

Is there any site on this patch - giving a list of all changes going into this patch? And also the latest estimated due date?

Thanks,
Justin

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/changesets/

Since I wrote that last message there have been a bunch more 3.1 bugs fixed :). The amount of changes criteria are now nearly reached for a new release. I just got mailed about another Solaris bug about crashes on error page display. Looks easy to fix and will be enough to push out a new release when its done.

Amos

-----Original Message-----
From: Amos Jeffries

On 15/11/2011 7:30 p.m., Justin Lawler wrote:
Thanks Amos,

Just BTW - is there a scheduled date for 3.1.17 build currently?
Probably mid or end of Dec.

Amos

Hmm :( . A copyright disclaimer not added by me being attributed to my texts in violation of the CreativeCommons copyright on my mailing list submissions. Your email system needs a fix quite urgently. Fair cop adding it to your own emails, but attributing it to third-party creations without prior consent is a bit of a problem.

Amos