Search squid archive

Re: about include

On 23.11.11 09:56, Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo wrote:
Hello !! I want to know if Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE1 permits
"include". I tried to use it but tell me not recognized . Why don't
use this option in all versions? This could be helpful to organize the
squid.conf in many single files with the parameter that we never or
almost never touch. Sorry about my english !!

Try upgrading to newer version, that
- is supported
- has less bugs
- supports include.