Search squid archive

Re: Question about reverse proxy with one public ip and more backend servers with SSL

On 16/11/2011 11:43 p.m., Javier Sansaloni Talens wrote:

Thank you for the advices and suggestions,

I have reviewed my squid.conf, and I attach in the next lines.

But I have the same question.

Is it possible to have in www.adi.burriana.es Certificate1 and www.sme.burriana.es Certificate2 running with squid?

If I enter directly with my apache server (with vhosts) in my browser, If I write www.adi.burriana.es I have the Certificate1 and if I write www.sme.burriana.es I have the Certificate2.

But If I use the currently configuration in squid, If I write www.adi.burriana.es I have the certificate1 (server.crt) and If I write www.sme.burriana.es I have the Certificate1, too, and I wouldn't want to have the Certificate1, I'd want to have the Certificate2.

You will require the dynamic certificate generation feature in Squid 3.1.16 and later. With the dynamic certificate helper sending Squid the two certificates as needed. It is a new feature with very little testing or use in this reverse-proxy area so far. So problem reports and feedback are very welcome.

Amos