Search squid archive

squid reverse-config - pass external clients ip as origin

Hi !

Is there somehow the possibility to tell squid in a reverse config to pass the external clients ip as the origin ip ?
I know of the many x-forwarded-for discussions, but here I have a case with squid as a generic firewall package, where I cannot edit every internal destinations configs...

Any help is greatly appreciated ;-)

regards,
martin