Search squid archive

Re: configuring splash page

On 23/10/11 03:08, Andrew Beverley wrote:
On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 02:41 +0300, Alex F wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 2:10 AM, Andrew Beverley wrote:
<snip>
I suspect that the actual problem is a sync problem when running
multiple session helpers (they cache the database individually). This
problem is fixed with an upgrade to a newer Berkeley DB version in
version 1.2 of the session helper, currently waiting acceptance into
trunk. In the meantime the patch is available here:

http://www3.us.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/201110/0116.html

Andy
I'm having trouble applying the patch.

For some reason it doesn't seem to apply from the root source directory.
Try changing to the helpers/ directory and applying from there (with the
-p1 switch). It won't patch one of the man pages, but I'm sure you can
live without that.

  Can't I just recompile another build?

Unfortunately the patch has not been accepted into trunk yet by the
Squid developers.

Amos: any news of it being accepted please?

It has passed the criteria for acceptance. I just have not yet had time to commit. It should be on its way in a few hours.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.13