Search squid archive

Re: EXCHANGE - RPC over HTTPS not handled?

Am 06.10.2011 12:12, schrieb Nicola Bucci:
Thanks for the quick reply, OWA works fine for me... is RPC the problem. Anyway, here is my squid.conf:
(...)
Is there something wrong i'm doing? Or simply squid don't handle RPC over HTTP with exchange? My goal will be to use squid instead other commercial products. Obviously :)
Thanks

Sorry, I sent the wrong link.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/ExchangeRpc

works, we have production installations that run with the described setup. You can run both OWA and RPCviaHTTPS via one reverse proxy. Caveat is that the RPC over HTTPS access method itself is tricky to setup correctly, especially with regard to DNS resolution. Keyword is "split DNS". This has nothing to do with squid, however.

JC