Search squid archive

Re: ESI

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:15:21 +0200, Jan Algermissen wrote:
Hi,

I am in a situation where I am likely to need to extend the ESI
capabilities of Squid. I am having a hard time to locate the module
that implements ESI in Squid. Can someone help me with that?

Jan

The module at present consists of a bunch of files named src/ESI*.*
 (we have not yet polished it up into a library)

You will need to discuss this on the squid-dev mailing list. Most of the dev don't read this list.

Amos