Search squid archive

Re: SNMP Graphs

sön 2011-09-25 klockan 15:25 +0000 skrev Jenny Lee:

> Can someone who knows squid SNMP output devise some meaningful
> templates for us to be used in rrdtool or Cacti? I think it is such a
> waste to have all this info available yet nothing to use it from.

I have some rrdtool templates. Not perfect and needs a little more work,
but should collect the most of the relevant data I think.

http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/squid_statistics.tar.gz
with example output at
http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/squid_statistics/

let me see if I can find a more up to date copy.

Regards
Henrik