Search squid archive

Re: Header_replace

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 06:32:30 +0300, Ghassan Gharabli wrote:
Hello Amos,

Our internet is coming through satellite and most of the websites are
in Germany and it is really annoying to always change it to english .

I have found Header_replace in Squid but I was thinking if that can
fake the header or soemthing and force it as English en-US !! not DE

Ghassan

header_replace only works if the websites are basing their display on the Accept-* headers like they are supposed to. Those are sent by your browser based on your machine settings and very likely already indicating en-US or en. If not, update your browser settings.

Amos