Search squid archive

Deny upgrade_http0.9 for different applications

Hi there,

we use a tool at our site which seems to have the same issues with
upgrade http as SHOUTcast. I would like to deny the upgrade_http on
this tool, but have no clue how to get to the X-HTTP09-First-Line. Is
there a way to deny upgrade http on all traffic? Maybe just using a
wildcard on the default shoutcast acl?

Cheers
Florian