Search squid archive

Re: Modify the HTML by squid be return to the visitor

On 26/08/11 00:23, Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Amos Jeffries<squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
<snip>
Please consider the more socially acceptable alternative of a splash/welcome
page instead. Keeping in mind that even this portal approach is only
acceptable for free or "cheap" services. If your customers are paying for
access, that is what they are wanting. Not fancy gimicks that interfere with
their content.

How can I make in my MAN to show a splash/welcome page ?

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Portal/Splash

Amos
--
Please be using