Search squid archive

Re: adding Trailing newline

On 25/08/11 15:00, Yucong Sun (叶雨飞) wrote:
Hi,

Some website don't send trailing newline in their http response,
(check http://ipcheckit.com/ ) that breaks my client software as they
are expecting it as the end of message.

Is there something I can do in squid to have it adding that for me?

Cheers.

You need to fix your client software to be compliant with HTTP protocol.

The message body for both request and response has exactly three forms of ending:
 1) A byte position specified in the headers,
 2) a byte position specified by chunked encoding header,
 3) closure of the TCP connection.

Newline bytes are not relevant.

Amos
--