Search squid archive

Re: Problem setting up transparent caching using TProxy and Squid

On 13/08/11 13:51, Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
Eliezer
Hi
Thanks for your email, and sorry if I couldn't properly describe the
case. Yes, I need an intercepting transparent proxy in which all
clients use their own IP address in order to surf the web while the
proxy server is kept transparent to them.
I am using Debian Lenny. Here are some details about the platform:

Try the stable distribution of Debian please. Squeeze works for most people who have tried it. Lenny never has for some unknown reason, even after libcap is upgraded to one which TPROXY can use.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.10