Search squid archive

dump from cache

Dear all,

I'm  using milestone 3.1.14,  I need to dump cache and use it in the
other squid, its not for sysadmin aspect, it's a test, when i use "squid
-z;squid", then i use 'squidclient "http://google.com";',i see with
cachemgr and it was chached.But didn't anything in /opt/squid/var/cache
Question:
How i dump from my cache which i later import to other squid?

--mohsen