Search squid archive

squid tproxy

Hi,

I want to configure squid tproxy as external device.So for that what
changes do i need to follow in iptables rule and policy routing from
OS side?

Current Lab setup:
                                                    WAN ROUTER

							   switch-------LINUX MACHINE ( configured as router ) ------ end users

			          			 squid

Currently i tried to follow squid wiki steps to configure tproxy.And i
can see traffic in squid access log but browsing not happening . even
i  m not seeing any traffic in iptables for tproxy rule.

Kindly guide me to solve this problem.

I want to deploy squid box as external device for getting cache
gain.So for that do i need to change anything in iptables or policy
routing?

OS : centos 6 32 bit
squid : 3.1.4

Thanks,