Search squid archive

Re: squid & squidGuard redirect only domain (but not imgs, scripts etc)

On 6/23/2011 7:15 AM, rootslan@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all!

I am trying to set up redirects from denied domains to our local web-server page. Redirect works, but he don't show pictures from new website, don't use js scripts from new site and etc
For first time I used such redirector:

You may also try looking into ICAP/eCAP based solutions if you'd like to avoid specifying all domains in ACLs or need custom blocking logic...