Search squid archive

Re: bandwith restriction

Hi Amos,

thanks your your response.Please share me any document for delay pool
to understand it in exact manner as it works.I tried to find from
internet but it is very confusing to me.

As per squid document, there are class object in that they are using
terms like aggregate , network and individual terms.

What does that mean?

What is the restore and max terms which used in delay_pool parameters?

Please try to solve my doubts with any good practical example.

Thanks,
Benjamin