Search squid archive

Re: FW: Why doesn't REQUEST_HEADER_ACCESS work properly with aclnames?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:01:39 +0000, Jenny Lee wrote:
I just realized that "Cookie" headers are also not obeyed when going
through peers.

Everything works going direct, but nothing works if you are using any peers.

I surely cannot be the only person out of all squid users that is
bitten by this anomaly.

Jenny

Possibly not. Although most of the "anonymous" crowd just put "all" ACL by instinct and leave it at that.

Did you check if 3.2.0.8 for the myportname problem?

On the Cookie: header. Is the content coming from the peer cached? Cookies are erased on cached HITs.

Amos