Search squid archive

Re: stablish local web page as home page

On 31/05/11 10:36, k.cadena87@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I'm having problems finding the file session.db into my server with squid installed, I'm trying to make the portal splash pages work, but I think is because I don't have this file ( session.db) that it doesn't work.... I'm missing something????

The server is working fine, but it doesn't send the users to the home page I want, just free internet navigation, any help will appreciated

Than you

A far as I know the session helper creates it. You just configure where it is to go.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1