Search squid archive

Re: Squid uses way too much RAM and starts swapping ...

On 30/05/11 20:07, guest01 wrote:
Hi,

Any news on this topic? Unfortunately, RAM is running full within days
and at the moment, our workaround is to do a reboot ... We would
appreciate any other solution!

thanks,
peter

:) I was just looking at this bug again today.

:( still no seriously good ideas.

Is there any way at all you can run one of these Squid under valgrind and get a report of what its memory is doing? Even if valgrind is just built in to squid. The info report gains a lot of extra memory stats and leak report without having to stop squid running.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1