Search squid archive

Re: Custom pages with translation

On 29/05/11 23:29, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
Hi all,
We would like to create a few cutom errors and have them exist in the
most common languages on our campus, I added the custom page to the
templates folder, and I added a custom page to one of the languages,
however when I browse with auto negotiate set to the language I still
just get the English message instead of the language's message (and
the localized version is 100% different since we translated it
completely).
Is there some other step that I missed here?

 * Squid version must be 3.1 or later.
 * error_directory directive MUST be absent from squid.conf.
* your new template(s) must be readable by the squid user account. Check permissions match the files around them. * browser must be advertising the test language first in the Accept-Language header. (Squid processes it left-to-right looking for the first available template)

You can see what Squid is doing with "debug_options 4,6"

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1