Search squid archive

Re: Re : [squid-users] Running squid in both accel and forward mode on the same port

On 18/05/11 23:57, Toto Toto wrote:
Thank your very much for this answer, Amos.

I've tried the suggested settings but it did not solve my problem.

The purpose of the config I'm looking for is not to have a reverse proxy allow
CONNECT. It is rather to have the proxy server behave like a reverse proxy on
GET and POST requests and as a forward proxy, forwarding to localhost or to
localnet on CONNECT requests, while receiving these various requests on the same
port.

Oh. Set the proxy machine hosts file to contains localhost 127.0.0.1 or ::1 IP for the hosted domain.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1