Search squid archive

Re: squid+c-icap+check_url FAILED

Hi,

The url_check c-icap service supports only reqmod ICAP requests (Request modification requests). You must not using it with the respmod_* squid options.

You should remove the following line (and the related icap_access and icap_class lines): icap_service service_resp respmod_precache 1 icap://127.0.0.1:1344/url_check_module

Regards,
    Christos