Search squid archive

squid + dansguardian + havp https

Hi list, I have the following problem in my centos 5.6, I am using it
for proxy and filter of content with they squid+havp+dansguardian, the
server has one network card and I cannot put another one, I do not
have slot pci, I cannot put it in transparent way,  all the clients
proxy has manual, the detail is that when I acces to pages like
hotmail, gmail etc etc does not open the sites with https

my diagram is

pc Lan ===dansguardian port 8080 + squid 3128 localhost + havp 8090

I have open port in my firewall 8080 , but the problem is when access
a pages with https not load

this is mi log in squid

172.16.9.171 TCP_MISS/200 340 GET http://www.hotmail.com -
DEFAULT_PARENT/127.0.0.1 text/html