Search squid archive

Re: Squid - Dual WAN Links

Hi John,

I have done this before with 3 DSL links. I personally would leave squid out of the picture and configure the OS to do this. Once that is working, there are a few tricks to get Squid to load balance the traffic. It's not really the scope of this list to cover it.

Amos - I am wondering if it won't be useful to put a little page up on the wiki for this ? I see the question pops up quite often ?

Cheers,

Pieter