Search squid archive

Re: modify the delay_pools at fly

On 05/05/11 03:35, Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo wrote:
I tried in previous post to change the established connection when the
time of the delay_pool change. Amos give me 3 solution and now I'm
trying with QoS, but I have this idea:

If I have 2, 3 or the count of squid.conf that I could need, and with
one script I make squid3 -k reconfigure. That not finish any active
connection and apply the changes, what do you think?

It is favoured by some. Has the slight side effect of "forgetting" the delay pool assigned on older Squid versions.

Remember that I have Ubuntu 10.04 with Squid 3 STABLE1. This night

10.04 and "3.0.STABLE1"? dude!

when my users gone I gonna try !! Tomorrow I tell you, but if someone
tried this, please, send the result, so i can use my time in QoS.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1