Search squid archive

Re: Trying to get port 443 through Squid

On 04/04/11 20:18, Leslie Jensen wrote:
Hello List

I'm trying to get port 443 through Squid. I've added the port to the PF
redirection and as you can see below I have the port in squid.conf.

port 80 is the only port which can be intercepted into Squid.

HTTPS requires the browser to be configured to use the proxy. There are special wrapper headers the browser needs to create which are only added when it is aware of the proxy.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.6