Search squid archive

Fastest peer without ICP ?

Hi there,

So I have a squid a configured with several remote parent, with no ICP
port available (as the http port is tunneled in between)

I think ICP serves both QUERY and HEALTH CHECK function in squid,  but
I can't tunnel udp packets

SQUID A -> SQUID B
               -> SQUID C
               -> SQUID D

Due to the fact that the link in between is all different and possibly
in-stable from time to time, I would want A to try to fetch from
multiple peers at once and use which ever returns first.

Could this be done?

A alternative is to have squid detect dead/slow peer, I know this is
porbably done in ICP, but I can't tunnel udp packets.