Search squid archive

Re: Automate WCCP Config Switching

> The idea of real negotiation is on the wishlist but none of us have
> time or equipment to implement and test it.
> If you want to add this feature, please join the squid-dev team
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/DeveloperResources#Contributing_.28Code_developer.29
>
> (Don't be afraid of C++, the relevant WCCP code is still almost pure
> C).
>
> Amos

Hi Amos, many thanks for your quick answer.

Well I've got the equipement and time to test here, but unfortunatly I think I'm nt enought skilled on C++/C developpement to help you on this side.
Actually I'm developping with C++ since only 2 months ago ;)

But, if someone which have time, want to test his WCCPv2 Improvement code on my equipement, no problems ;)

GaÃl.