Search squid archive

Automate WCCP Config Switching

Hi folks,

I'm looking around a way to dynamicaly be able to switch between different WCCP Configuration, is that possible with squid?

I would like to avoid the usual way of doing: Writting a new config file --> Overwritting the current config with the new one --> restarting the squid server.

My purpose is to be able to switch from a Cisco Switch config file and a Cisco Router config file dynamically, depending of the WCCP Negotiation messages.

If it's not possible for now, Is there a way to implement this feature on any developpement timeline?

Regards.