Search squid archive

Re: 2 parallel access.log files

On 17/03/11 02:37, Helmut Hullen wrote:
Hallo, squid-users,

can I use 2 parallel access.log files?

Yes. Just enter two access_log directives.

The only restriction is that if using a log daemon then only one daemon helper may be used in the current Squid releases. Though it may still be used to write several logs.

I have some applications who want "squid" style (p.e. "squish"), and I
have some other applications who want "common" style.

Or can I download somewhere a converter which changes the one style to
the other?

And yes. Perl scripts are available around the 'Net to convert squid to common.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5