Search squid archive

Re: work on partition used for cache dir

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:33:49 +0300, Hasanen AL-Bana wrote:
I had this issue before , doing squid -k reconfigure or reload doesn't
release cache disk. You need to do squid stop/start.

"-k reconfigure" should work. But recently there seems to be something preventing it from identifying some changes like this removal :(

"-k restart" does the full stop/start cycle to pick up all changes when reconfigure is broken.

Amos